song

Monday, September 13, 2010

times after time

was more difficult to sleep, it's everyday and i don't know how to end. a cup of coffee as a good friend and now has forgotten what the taste of cigarette. i have to lived even forget the taste of nicotine, how to suck it, how to smoke out, has forgotten.
now, in front of me only you who i know can changes me. give me to new world with another story you bring. while these eye glaze you lay me in comfortable position, you tell me a lot of fairy tales until  i was asleep, you whispered softly, "my dear, i love you, i love you, and i love you. thanks my dear, you have become a little angel or goddess in my life". we often clash because of cigarette, we made an appointment about a cigarette.
"don't make me changes my life cause cigarette boy", i said it and repeat. don't close my habit, don't close my behavior just for a cigarette.

boy, i love you more then you love me
boy, i need you more you need me

now, start the new life, start the new paper in the heart, start to begin all new. the choice to begin new story comes, and i take it in my new puzzle. sadness has gone, come happiness, taste a sweet candy with kind variant, taste nastar with kind of fruit, taste biscuit with kind of form
but, why should argue for difference of opinion, didn't understand is better, and whether its good to understand each other. how much energy is waste, how much tears is waste, how much emotion is waste, its no more of this affection. i still remember clearly when you sang that song, i blushed in the car, you sing with melodious, I'm happy. that day will remain forever, there will be no doubt in this love. you make my mom like you and trust you. a classic story of the journey on the high way. hhfftt...(sigh), i really miss the past.
are you remember, if we lecture in the morning i bring breakfast for you, a bring you bread, potato stick, and jelly and when i bored, you give chocolate.

more days you see annoying but i still miss you.
more days you see emotion, but i still miss you.
more days you see confused, but i still miss you.
remember it, remember it boy, more day i still miss you because still need you beside me.
if there's a better man, let me
if there's a handsome boy, let me
if there's a muscular man, let me
i miss you more then you miss me.
don't because i'm crazy but because i'm soar and will not fall.
ouch..damn, this brain broken if you gone
ouch..damn, this heart hurt if you gone

......--......
Monday, 20.00
sucker love is heaven sent
you pucker up our passion's spent
my hearts a tart your body's rent
my body's broken yours is spent
Sucker love is known to swing
prone to cling and waste these things
pucker up for heavens sake
there's never been so much at stake
i serve my head up on a plate
it's only comfort, calling late
cause there's nothing else to do
every me and every you
every me and every you
every me...
(listen music; placebo - every you every me)

i make this song as my favorite song this night, i remember when you bring a rose then you said " this for you, apologize dear if i haven't be romantic boy, but i want to you know that, i miss you, i miss you. receive this rose". ouch... what it's this, no dear, no.. rose? you know i don't like rose or flower, i different with another girl who like flower. but, i know you try as romantic boy, without you do it i still love you.
what's the rose?
why any kind color?
why barbed?


yeah... let alone, although we often clash cause kind problem, finally you succumb. thanks for it. suddenly i remember something, the book has bought. i open at part 1.
wake up my love. cause my soul remembering from the ocean floor, and offer you the wings above the ranging waves, cause quiet hooves has stopped and the footsteps of pedestrians. drowsiness has embraced the spirit of every man, while i woke up, opened the paper nostalgia my sleep.
love brought me close to you, but vacillation threw me away from you.
i sent my book,  because my complained lock words and my breath leave my bed, my love, cause feel afraid of ghosts who was behind the blanket.
(Kahlil Gibran)



i closed my book, i remember it in my brain, and think about that words.
and....
take a rest...
good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment