song

Saturday, September 4, 2010

dream ohh dream

yesterday i found my self alone
in the dark and no one else
(listen music; pure Saturday - desire)
.......--........
dddrrrtttt...ddrrrtttt....
(vibrate my phone)
hallow....
the story begin

.....--........
what are you doing?
sleeping, you?
talk with my dear
about?
all about you with your daily, act, and our love romance

....--....
Endow... (mom call)
wait
this night at seven o'clock
tut...tut..tut.. (phone end)

....--....
18.00
on the night like this
there’s so many things i want to tell you
on the night like this
there’s so many things i want to show you
cause when you’re around
i feel safe and warm
when you’re around
i can fall in love every day
(listen music; mocca - on the night like this)

.....--....
red car has been in front of my home
ouch... you're look perfect, your face, body, shirt, perfume. i like it so much
nothing a special conversation in the car

.....--.....
19.00
dear, you look so beautiful
your dress make you more perfect
you make me proud of you every moment
hm mm... I'm sure, i can't sleep this night

thanks my dear
you're so romantic
you give me a rose
candle light dinner, this place so nice
you boy, makes this situation likes a dream
(get something on his pocket)

Angie, will you marry me?
ouch... damn, he's propose me to marry him
it's so fast, but I'm sure that the choice is you
hm mm... this ring so beautiful, it's like a dream
I'll be get marry with you, dear

.....--....
this my imagine, i get it from my dream
ouch.. this make me shock, but I'm feel it's really, not a dream
while i get up 10.00 o'clock, with hastily i prepare my body to meet him

we treaties dating this afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment