song

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Keep Hug

ouuhh... awesome
we laughed all night satisfied
while watching the expendables
we see the opposite muscular bulging Jet li
bullets were shoot
extraordinary heard the explosion
ahh ... you're so cute
I was persuaded by you crazy
crazy, laughing with you 


I jest you tenderly 
ahh .. so cute
very comfortable in your arms
but, how come you smaller, 
yeah..you tell me too
You said we were a couple who lean

hahahha ... I hug you laugh, I said so




ahh .... you
you always say the word sniper
that made me fall in love more with you
uuuhhh ... I'm dreaming, yeah dreaming
but doesn't seem
we are like pandas
instead, you tell me as a bears love honey
continue to embrace


your little body mutual with me, felt comfortable in your arms
you said so



so miss
miss you so
see bright lights at night 
under the stars
ahh ... you're so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment