song

Monday, September 6, 2010

Mom Fairytale

this night after i has spent a cup milk, my mom tell more story about her experiences when she's teenager. told anything about her habit, especially when she fall in love. the first love is handsome boy with brown skin, very cute. chill, the rain like cats and dog, smell of wet soil.
the story's continues to flow, I'm back to be a good listener.
mom asking my relationship with E', and my answer always good.
saw kind of her expression truly stunning, it's deep. mom said, she received a letter from the boy, her heart was pounding vastly. "ouch... it's so amazing, unforgettable".


the story like this;
I'm just a daughters from commoners, my father is a soldier and my mother is a teacher in elementary school. i live with big family in cubicle house. i have three sister and three brothers. yeah.. in this house has eleven peoples. we must give and take the another. become a poor it's a choice but it's the reality during the time. sometime i felt my mom have certain attitude unjust to me and my younger sister and brother, but i still think positively. sometimes i can't stop crying, my father is a gambler, he like it very much. his many always uses to gamble and my mom must hard work do anything to get money. i can't imagine how much salary of teacher? it's so little but daily need very high. she's ever cooks 2 liters of rice but we're must stil shared out divide the omelet to many part, and put salt on the rice.
in the corner she was crying, cousen't got a bite of rice but tired with life, bitter and difficult. my friend uses good clothes, new uniform, good shoes and many book. after graduate in senior high school, i went to Jakarta lonely, work to my survival, i worked at textil industries "Winner" in Kali Deres Cengkareng. until once upon a time i met with him, a muscular man, handsome, white skin, curly hair, tall and many girl like him. haven't imagine to me can be a girl friend to him, many women jeolous with me, it's naturally couse i'm an ordinary girl. until someday he purpose to marry me. i'm 24 years old and ready to marry. i received his applies. in simplicity we got marry, my husband work as a driver from a directur of Airbone Express company and his wife is a council be patient becoming me sucsess i worked at Airbone Express Company as cargo player.
finally we have three children, we're happy live in a village, if holiday my husband use his time as farmer. now our children has teenager. I'm proud of you.

......---........
I'm proud of you mom
I'm  proud of you dad
i love you mom
i love you dad
listen this story i proud of you. you're incredible

No comments:

Post a Comment